When buying paint – survey results

We asked regular visitors to this blog ‘when buying paint – do you’….

Here were the 4 choices:
Buy the cheapest
Buy a major brand
Buy shops own brand
Always buy a new brush/roller.

Here are the results:
80% bought a major brand, whilst the other 20% who voted favoured shop’s own brands.
Interestingly – 80% also stated they bought a new brush or roller everytime they bought paint.

Now wasn’t that more interesting than watching paint dry?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *