What’s not to love about solar panels?
– Your initial solar panel installation investment will eventually get paid back.
– Some system pay back figures seem to compare very favourably with a straight-forward savings account return on your money.
– You’ll enjoy cheaper energy bills.
– You’ll earn money on the amount of energy you generate via a feed-in tariff.
– Installations are usually straightforward and afterwards un-obtrusive.
– You can feel good about doing your bit for the environment by lowering your own families CO2 emissions.
– You may even inspire your neighbours to get a quote for their own solar panels.
– You can choose between photovoltaic solar panels which generate electricity and are currently within the Government’s feed-in tariff system or hot water solar panels which generate hot water for your family to use. Whilst not covered by the feed-in tariffs, they should be included in the forth coming Government Renewable Heat Incentives (a scheme similar to the feed-in tariffs).
Go on – spread the love this Valentine’s Day (but don’t forget the choccies!)
photo credit: chocolate trading co