Solar Power has grown incredibly in the recent years; with Britain now having 500,000 homes with Solar Panels, the business is booming! The general public are definitely opening their eyes to the brilliant benefits and opportunities that Solar Power has to offer.
Solar Panels obviously offer to cut down your electricity bills by becoming more dependent on solar power. The ever increasing prices of energy providers is clearly making people looking into Solar Power as it is an easy, cheap way of saving money. Also with the feed-in-tarrifs the government currently provides it makes it possible to earn up to £750 a year! Who doesn’t want extra money in their back pocket? From the financial side of things, Solar panels are definitely a great benefit to home-owners looking to save money.
Feel good factor
There is massive spike in the amount Solar Power is making into the media recently. Various government projects getting behind Solar Power like how the U.S. Navy plan to beam down energy from orbiting Solar Panels. Or even how one of Britain’s biggest landmarks, Big Ben, could possibly be getting Solar Panels (Story here).
|There is also gigantic leaps in the technological side of the Solar Panel world. With ‘mad’ scientists developing transparent solar panels, Solar panels that work better on cloudy days ! And even the revolutionary idea of the near possibility of being able to grow solar panels from BACTERIA. ITS ALIVE!!!|
With all these contributing factors, it’s no surprise that Solar Panels have been on the rise. There has never been a better time to get into the Solar Powered world, with so many people getting involved now, shouldn’t you as well? If anything you have read has interested you in Solar Panels, visit this excellent site here for a FREE quote on Solar Panels !
All links to the stories can be found above. If none work I will post them down here too
- U.S. Navy story: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2014/03/space-solar/
- Big Ben story: http://www.ecorazzi.com/2014/03/24/big-ben-might-go-green-get-solar-panels/?utm_content=buffer5584c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Transparent Solar Panel story: http://tweepmag.com/GreenBizWorld/GreenBizWorld.php?a=1&r=80&rt=767018
- Cloudy day story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10701064/British-scientists-develop-solar-panels-which-work-better-on-a-cloudy-day.html
- Bacteria Solar Panel story: http://qz.com/191122/the-solar-panels-of-the-future-could-be-grown-from-bacteria/?utm_content=buffer90a48&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- FREE SOLAR PANEL QUOTE: http://www.solarpanelquoter.co.uk/?s_eng=Reactivated-20140324